Reserve A Room
Conference / Meeting Room Usage Agreement
As a benefit of partnership with the CEP, partners may utilize the CEP Boardroom for business purposes only, as available Monday through Friday. The Boardroom seats up to 40 people and can be easily configured in a number of ways including Classroom, Board, and Rounds. Reservations are based on availability and will only be confirmed upon completion of the Conference Room Usage Agreement.
- Partner must be present at all times during the meeting.
- Room usage is available to partners for business purposes only, and as it relates to the partner business (birthday parties, showers, etc. are not permissible).
- Partner and CEP representative will inspect premises upon arrival.
- Partner will leave the facility in the same condition (configuration and cleanliness) as it was when inspected.
- Partner may not tape, tack or nail anything to the walls of the meeting room(s).
- Partner is responsible for any loss or damage to the facility.
- Partner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the CEP, its employees, directors and officers and the building landlord and its employees from any and all claims arising from use of this facility.
- Partner may cancel this request at anytime; the CEP requests notice no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting date.
Click here to Reserve a Room
Celebrate Your Business
We are ready to help you celebrate. To assist you as you plan your ribbon cutting, ground breaking, grand opening or anniversary celebration please see the information below.
Scheduling MUST be confirmed and approved by the CEP to ensure availability of the event materials and CEP representatives.
PLEASE NOTE—Saturday and Sunday events are NOT eligible for CEP Ambassador or Staff participation, though we will post your weekend event to the CEP's events calendar.
CRITERIA FOR CEP PARTICIPATION
The Ocala/Marion County Chamber & Economic Partnership would be honored to help your business celebrate with a ceremony if the company has:
- Recently partnered with the CEP
- Changed ownership or is under new management
- Moved to a new location due to expansion
- Added a new service or product
- Remodeled or expanded at its present location
- Celebrating a milestone anniversary (10 years, 25 years etc.)
THE CEP’S ROLE IS TO:
- Provide and maintain bookings for the ‘big scissors,' ribbon, or groundbreaking shovels
- Ensure the CEP president or designated team member is prepared to speak, if requested
- Communicate event information and encourage attendance of CEP ambassadors, staff, and partners
- Publish a short calendar event on the CEP’s website, www.OcalaCEP.com
- Publish a picture of the event on the CEP’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/OcalaCEP, and in the CEP's quarterly magazine, Network.
THE PARTNER’S ROLE IS TO:
- Notify and receive approval from the CEP of the date, time and physical location of the event.
- Provide a brief bio of the business and its owners to assist the presenters with their welcoming speeches, and to supply content for the CEP’s website. This bio should also be provided to any partner or press who may attend the event.
- Plan and execute the event.
For information on fellow CEP partners who may be able to assist in the planning and execution of your event, contact the CEP. Some categories that you may want to inquire about are:
- Awards & Gifts
- Gift Baskets
- Photographic Services
Contact the CEP for lists of local dignitaries (City, County & School Board officials) and CEP media partners whom you may wish to invite.