TypTap Insurance Hiring Call Center Supervisor
Supervises and coordinates activities of employees providing telephone customer support services for TypTap’s flood insurance product.
• Monitors productivity of customer service representatives and generates reports
• Reviews data to monitor the customer experience and CSR statistics
• Monitors individual, team and call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to ensure attainment of goals and performance targets
• Monitors service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to company policies
• Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints
• Provides communication and follow up to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes or actions
• Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites workflow
• Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Supervisory and customer service experience required
• Clear, concise oral and written communication skills
• Must be detail-oriented
• Professional and courteous at all times
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Hard-working and highly motivated to close sales
• Bilingual a plus
EDUCATION & TRAINING
• Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Risk Management, Business Administration or closely-related field preferred. Insurance experience highly preferred.
• 5+ years’ experience supervising a call center or similar environment
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
• 2-20 Insurance License a plus
A WORD ABOUT THE NATURE OF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
This is not a complete itemization of all facets of this position. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. HCI has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
I have reviewed and acknowledge receipt of this job description.
Employee signature Date