‘Community Conversations 2’ Offer Direct Communication Line
Marion County residents have on-going opportunities to share their concerns about public schools including a second annual series of face-to-face sessions with Superintendent Dr. Heidi Maier in coming weeks.
“Community Conversations 2” are geographically planned so parents, taxpayers, residents, students and others can conveniently attend to learn more about the district and what drives the decisions being made. Maier, along with Deputy Superintendents Dr. Craig Ham and Dr. Jonathan Grantham, and key district leaders, will also address questions head-on.
These “Community Conversations” take place based on the following schedule with each session running 6PM-7:30PM:
• Jan. 22, 6PM – Forest High Auditorium (5000 SE Maricamp Road., Ocala, 34480)
• Jan. 29, 6PM – Reddick-Collier Elementary Cafeteria (4595 W. County Road 316, Reddick, 32686)
• Jan. 30, 6PM - Vanguard High Cafeteria (7 NW 28 St., Ocala, 34475)
• Feb. 5, 6PM – Harbour View Elementary Cafeteria (8445 SE 147 Place, Summerfield, 34491)
• Feb. 6, 6PM - West Port High Wolf Pack Den (3733 SW 80 Ave., Ocala, 34481)
The public is invited and encouraged to attend these interactive sessions. For more information, contact my office directly.← Back