CEP & Advanced Benefit Services to Host Privacy and Security Seminar
IS YOUR BUSINESS AT RISK?
Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist
PRIVACY & SECURITY SIMPLIFIED
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Light Breakfast provided by Advanced Business Services
Please RSVP to William@OcalaCEP.com
In this highly informative and interactive presentation, Julie Ryan educates corporate executives on federal and state legislation regarding privacy and security requirements, data loss, identity theft, and impact on companies. Key issues covered include:
• Overview of data loss and identity theft laws
• The five types of identity theft
• How the laws affect business owners, executives, and companies
• Civil, criminal, and financial risks associated with data loss
• Federal and state compliance requirements
• What companies can do to mitigate damages and minimize risk within their own organizations
• A company’s risk when a third party provider loses corporate, client, employee and/or vendor confidential information
• How a company can help protect itself and its employees
Julie uses a multitude of resource data to simplify the legal and legislative jargon associated with data loss and identity theft.
Attendees will be given the knowledge and tools to implement a corporate plan to address data loss, identity theft, and federal and state compliance requirements.